Saturday, May 30, 2015

Woke up early

Woke up a half hour earlier than my normal. Everything was hurting. Usually that means a thunderstorm is coming. Checked the radar and sure enough, a bit more rain coming this way.
I think I'll go buy some gopherwood.

Today is supposed to be the last day for a while. Sunday is supposed to be nice. Yay!

Been spending a good bit of time this week getting caught up on Dr. Who. I'm nearly at the end of what's available on Netflix. I'll miss it when I'm done, but I'll look forward to Season 8 this fall.

I've got my wood list ready for the home improvement store. I'll go on Monday. If I can get them to do the cutting it should be a fairly easy build. Fingers crossed.

That's all I've got today. Feeling a bit slow. Probably because of waking up that way. I think I'll go get a banana and oatmeal muffin and try to wake up.

So, off I go.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of rain here today too. Good day to sit inside and read/watch TV/crochet/knit--something like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete