Thursday, April 2, 2015

Time's speeding up

As my visitor's time here grows shorter, time seems to be picking up speed.
If it were a car, it would get a ticket.

It makes the last few days together bittersweet.
Sweet to have time together doing not much of anything special;
bitter because the end of the visit keeps rearing it's ugly head, taking up our time and thoughts.

But as normal, better to have time together, however short, than not have it.

Yesterday we found a couch he liked. They'll deliver it today.
And we'll probably also do some wood working on my little camper.
And I'll drag my visitor over to meet the neighbors who will be looking out for the house when I'm off on my camping adventure.
And I'll let him beat me at basketball. (like I even would stand a chance! HA!)

But right now, coffee is calling my name, so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment