Thursday, April 9, 2015

I've put it off as long as I can

but I'm really going to have to set everything else aside for a few hours and clean this house! It's spring and I have whirlwinds of dog hair trying to get into everything. Plus I like to leave a clean house so I can come home to one.

I'm down to the last minute packing, so it's a day for cleaning and final errands, gassing up the car, doggy nail trim, etc.

The trial camp went well in spite of the thunderstorms last night. The garage was dry and toasty. :) And I've finally got the bed at the right height. Very comfortable. And the dog is settling in well, too. That will really help with the trip.

I'm glad I got the raking done yesterday. Not only would the leaves be wet today, but it's supposed to be near 90 with matching humidity. Not good weather for yard work.

Oh, and more thunderstorms scheduled for today, so I'm really glad I'm not leaving today.

I'm sure I'm ready for weather, but I don't see any point in practicing to be miserable.

The strong storms are supposed to be well south of me before I leave for my little trip. So I should have maybe a little rain but nothing serious. Yay!

Okay, lots to do today so off I go.


1 comment: