Saturday, April 4, 2015

Clouds...

...eclipsed the Lunar Eclipse. Caught a glimpse of the beginning and then the clouds moved in. Everything needs to be just right to see these sorts of things. Today was not the day.

Heard that my Dear Friend J is home and doing okay. That was scary!

It's difficult not knowing. Harder even than going through things. Waiting, Wondering,...
And praying. It helps knowing, like she said, that He is holding her. Not supposing, Not hoping.

Knowing.

I love that gal. So glad all is okay.

Today's the last day of my visitor #1, with a grilled catfish breakfast planned before the dreaded trip to the airport.

I can look forward to visitor #2 on my way back home. She only gets to stay overnight, but we'll do some spinning wheel work and have Easter Morning together.

(I already have her Easter Basket prepped and ready. She'll be surprised!)

It's a bittersweet day, so I'd best get it started.

Off I go.

2 comments:

  1. Your friend J needs to give your phone number to her oldest daughter so that daughter can keep you informed like she does the rest of the family. That will be taken care of!!! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be wonderful! And email, too, in case I'm in the shadow of the northern mountain without cel signal!! You're so smart! Thank you!

      Delete