Monday, June 22, 2015

two more campsites

These are some of the pictures I took on my little trip this past spring.

They are of two campsites on the way out, Texas and New Mexico, and how the dog managed with the cold night temps.

We had night temps as low as 38 and day temps as high as 90.

Texas:




New Mexico:





She stayed under those blankets until after I'd gotten my coffee and the sun was well up. 
After that last night, though, I bought a small ceramic space heater for the mini camper and got some of my blankets back. LOL


2 comments:

  1. My goodness, it looks so barren out there! I expected to see a rattlesnake amble by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see any snakes, just lizards and a huge rabbit. It sure is different from the midwest's green, isn't it. Funny thing is, that's their green season. You have to look for it, but there are tiny leaves and flowers on nearly everything growing. My pictures don't show it well here. I'll try to post more with plant close ups when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete