Thursday, June 4, 2015

change of plans

Headache today, so no trip to the wood store again.

Maybe I should just forget it and bring the double bed back downstairs. It's over 90, now, and no fun doing woodworking in that kind of heat.

Maybe I'll just spend June sitting on my butt watching Netflix.

I'll sort through my phone photos today instead and get some set up to post here this weekend.

Oh, and those things I don't know what they are in the garden? Might be cantaloupe. Got two mystery growths on the plants.

I might have to do this again next year, plant some kind of mystery food plant. It's kind of fun trying to figure out what I planted.

Maybe dementia has an upside.

(no, it's not actual dementia, at least I don't think it is, but you have to admit it's kind of odd to have planted something in the garden and have no idea what I planted)

I'm in a bad, sad kind of mood so I'll keep this short today.

1 comment:

  1. Thus, why I put the little sticks with the name of the plant on them, in the round by the seed I have sown. :-) Bad/sad is not a good thing--get over it or as Anna would say, "Let it go, let it go....: You do have A/C in the house--right?

    ReplyDelete