Tuesday, June 23, 2015

More camping photos

The dog has her own car seat cover I made from two thick towels:



They give her feet some traction on the slippery seats, keep most of the dog hair and mess contained and lets the seatbelt be connected.  Her travel harness fits over the seatbelt and allows her to sit up and lay down but keeps her from roaming the whole car.

She travels really well, as you can see:




At the New Mexico-Arizona border I stopped at a rest stop and took this shot:



The dog was not impressed:



And once I got to my campground in Arizona, my camp looked like this:



2 comments:

  1. You have a good traveling companion. Is that your little camper beside that giant 5th wheel? Well, it made a good wind break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! And shade! It sure puts my little camper in perspective, doesn't it! LOL

      Delete