Friday, June 26, 2015

Busy

Finally finished getting my little camper ready to go up north, all except the final packing.

I have the seat/table/bed finished.

Table stowed and ready for travel or sleeping:



Raise up to get the seat cushions from underneath:



Seat storage for food, clothes and blankets:




Table up and ready to use:





and I finished my travel clothes drying rack, too. Nice what can happen with pvc pipe and bunji cords:




Finishing up getting the apartment ready for the renter. She'll arrive on Monday. I just need to give it a quick clean and freshen up the sheets and towels, make sure the kitchen and bathrooms are spotless.

And I keep trying to keep up with the lawn care during heat indexes of over 100 and frequent rain storms. It's really tiring mowing in that kind of heat and humidity, but it doesn't do itself. Would that it would!

AND I purchased and installed a rain barrel, and have about 35 gallons inside, prior to this weekend's forecast storms:



And yet another mystery flower:



Next week I'll finish packing and sorting and then I'll be ready to head out, right after the noisy 4th.

Hopefully I'll do a better job of sharing pictures on this trip while it's happening. :)

I haven't forgotten the pictures I took in Arizona. I'm hoping to be able to do another picture post early next week.

And that's it from me today.


2 comments:

  1. To say I am impressed, would be an understatement!!!
    I am in awe and so proud that My Girl can do these kinds of things.
    Women with imagination, the ability to see the finished product and then go ahead and make it, are my heroes!! My Mother was like that and I try to be.
    I don't know what that little flower is either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a great trip. Your camper looks great!

    ReplyDelete