Saturday, March 28, 2015

whoops

I get to drive to the airport today. I'm really looking forward to it.

And while I wait I've swept and vacuumed, cleaned bathrooms and set out clean soap and towels.
Cleared off counters and the dining room table, and given them a good clean and polish.
I still need to mop the floors but that can wait for after lunch.
When I get done the house will be spiffy for my visitor and I won't need to clean for at least a week.

:)

My, the things that make me smile. Pretty puny, eh. Doesn't take much these days.

The other thing I did was move my mini camper over as far as possible to avoid any more little dings.
Yes, that's right. I made the first little ding in my little camper with the car door.
Nothing major; just smudged the pretty green racing stripe a little bit.
But whoops!
All the same, I'm glad the first little damage was mine not someone else's. Easier to handle the next one that will eventually happen once the first one is out of the way.

I'll be coming home late tonight, and I'll be pretty tired and I want to make sure my visitor doesn't accidentally repeat my mistake and feel horrid his whole time here. The visit will be short enough without coloring it that way from the start.

I'm so glad that little camper of mine is so small and light! I didn't even have to hook it up to the car.
I just removed the chucks blocking the tires and rolled it around to where I wanted it with very little effort! Of course, this is a level garage I'm talking about. If it were a hill I'd not try it at all without hooking it up first! But this way it was quick and easy and painless! YAY

I visited the garden this morning and found three new Bluebonnets, and a flower I'm unsure of. I'll take a picture of it if I can and see if I can figure out how to put a picture in here. You're probably getting tired of just words on the page.

I also want to figure out how to put pictures with links on that side over here ------>
You'll see when I figure it out. It's not highest priority so it will probably be a few weeks.

In the meantime, I guess I'd best get some hot soapy water going and figure out what's for lunch.

So, off I go.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the flower pictures. I know you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe tomorrow? Fingers crossed!

      Delete