Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm not really sure...

... what I'm doing here on this blog.
So it means that much more for the support. (Thanks J & J!)

I think I've figured out at least part of why I'm scared.
I'm feeling stressed because I feel divided, and unsure of priorities.

I do best with one focus, one goal, one plan of action.
Right now I've got three things coming up to plan for and work towards,
and figuring out what things are most important to do next gets a bit muddled.

And of course I stress myself out by worry.

Worrying about forgetting something important.
Worrying about something going wrong I should have prepared for.
Worrying about getting everything done before the deadlines.

And it doesn't help that I seem to have busy brain syndrome.
I've got a lot of flexibility in the things that are coming up.
And I'm full to bursting with all sorts of wonderful ideas!

Too full, really.
I've got so many ideas, all good ones, mind you,
that I'm having trouble picking and actually getting to work on them!!

I've really got to make myself chose,
and give myself permission to change it later if I don't like it.

And realize that, really, none of them are 'WRONG'.

And second guessing myself is only adding to the confusion.

And thinking about it anymore isn't going to help find the best one.


Only choosing and trying will do that at this stage.

So, yeah, more lists, and a bit more action. That's what will help, I think.

Okay, a new day. Off I go.


2 comments:

  1. You remind me of me when I started. I had so much going on in my head that I didn't know what to say to get it out. So I just started. You'll get going fine, we'll all be here to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Wife Goes On gal above is Melissa. She works at Purdue University and she is an Angel!!! Jean is from Grand Rapids. She's a straight shooter. Then there's me and you know ALL about me (please keep my secrets safe) HAH Love you Sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete